Well, Friends, we are moving. Again. But this is the best move yet! We will be living in a basement in Draper. Adam's aunt and uncle offered us their very large basement for ridiculously cheap -- full kitchen, fully furnished, nice neighborhood, nice backyard, separate access, separate garage, etcera, etcera, etcera. We were just about to get into a bigger apartment in our current complex, but this new offer was too great to pass up. We are really excited about it! I plan to take Colt on many walks, on visits to the park, and to play with Brooke and her kiddies. It will be so fun. And this is the perfect way for us to live while Adam continues to build his business. (Hmm, have I ever mentioned that Adam started his own business? He does commercial land development with three other partners; it's been going for just a few months now.)
We blessed Colt on Sunday in Wyoming. It was a wonderful weekend. We had a blast at the Fourth of July parade and rodeo. Almost my entire family made the trip. Colt looked SO handsome, and the blessing was really special. I love my husband and little babe!! Times like these I don't think I could get any happier.
Here are some new pics...
Papa's favorite Broncos garb for his boy.

Our happy family.

Colt smiling at us!
8 comments:
Becky~
Colt is so dang cute!! I am glad that you guys are getting a good place that will be so nice for you to have room! Oh you look great too!
YAY! That basement sounds so perfect! You will love being out of an apartment I'm sure! :) And very cute pictures. I think he looks more and more like Adam as he starts growing up!
Such a cutie! Life sounds so perfect for you guys, I'm so happy for you!
Becky,
That's great your guys found a bugger place! Colt looks so cute and you look great as well!! It was good to see you the other day!
That's so awesome that almost your whole family could make it! Isn't it nice to have everyone close? When are you moving?
We're moving tomorrow, Jace (Saturday the 7th). We had to make a quick decision, but it's going to be awesome!
Becker, those pics are the cutest thing I have ever seen! The one in the broncos hat is my fav!! Man, is the cutest baby ever!! Congrats on the apt! It will be awesome for you!
Mini Adam, he's so studly!
Post a Comment