Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Post-Op
Welcome to the blog Jacee! It's good to hear from you! It's been a LONG time!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that Jake's surgery went great! It took about 2 hours for them to go in and reattach his retina. He was down for a few days, which was tough because boys are babies when it comes to pain, but he's good now. The doctor said that they need to touch up his other eye in about 2 weeks. Luckily with that one, they can do it with a laser, so it won't be a major surgery. I'm just glad they caught it and didn't go blind. Anyway, that's all I've got. I just wanted to update you with our situation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's great I'm glad it all went well. Your right about the whole baby thing!!
I have been checking the blog daily for a report, so I am glad that you finally posted! I am glad that things went okay
Well, good! We've been waiting to hear. I'm happy everything went smoothly.
Good to hear! That is such a scary thing...so good news!
Post a Comment