Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hey amigas!

Well, better a late blogger than never . . . right? Well, I wish I had some pictures to share right now, but we can't find our camera. We're still looking though.

Congrats to the Firths and Kathryn!

I guess I should give an update on what's going on in my life. So, I'm going to summer school right now at UVSC. I work there too in the Aviation Marketing department as a Marketing Representative. I guess one cool thing about work is that I'm going on a business trip to Wisconsin at the end of July. We're going to market our online degree program at the biggest air show in the world. It's going to be hot, but it will be fun.

I'm planning to graduate in April next year. Kris should be done in 2 years. Something exciting about UVSC, for those of you who don't know, is that it's becoming a University next year. Kris has been involved with a lot of the transition committees. He was elected student body president and gets to associate with a lot of neat people. It's an exciting time to be here and see all the changes.

We just moved to Orem on May 22nd. We live on 1200 W. in between the Orem, Center st. exit and UVSC. You can see our apartment from the freeway. We like it so far. It's been nice to be so close to work and school and not have to drive 45 min. to get there.

That's about it for now! I hope everything is going well with all of you!

7 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Hey! Good to hear from you. Exciting news about UVSC!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Jace, Well it's about time girl!!! I was wondering when you were going to join! That is great that you moved! I bet you love it! So what is this about a business trip? That sounds so fun!! Great to hear from you!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the update! We'll have to come over and visit you sometime now that you're down in our neck of the woods!

KaRLie said...

Jacee,
So glad that you posted! Even though I see you pretty much every day it's fun to read about ya.

Karen said...

YAY...you figured it out! I'm happy you decided to join! It's always fun to hear what's going on! That's fun that you get a business trip! Hopefully it's fun! :) Also...congrats on no longer commuting! :)

Becky said...

JACEE! My long lost friend. Sounds like you are doing some great things. I'm so glad you posted. Come visit me!!

Brooke said...

Sounds awesome! It's great to hear from you.