Thursday, June 14, 2007
Well friends, it sounds like things are going great! This blog thing is pretty cool!! It is so awesome to hear from everyone! Thanks again Karen. Okay so things have been great lately. I have some news, well first, I don't know if I have told you guys already, but we are building a house in Syracuse!! We are really excited! Things are going great and we plan to move at the end of the summer! The new house has four bedrooms, which should be perfect for the new addition to the family! I'm Prego!! I'm due in December and I don't know what it is yet! It will be crazy because Bode will only be one and a half! However, I can't wait! It will be so fun! Well that's the latest in the Pedersen Family. Besides that Bode just turned one on Sunday, Karri Sheppard moved into my ward in Roy and we hangout about everyday, Clint has been working on finishing the basement, and I clean and clean and still can't keep the house clean! So that is about all! Hope all is well! Love ya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Patrice!! Congrats!! I am so excited for you!!
Patty, congrats! Oh my goodness you have some really exciting news!!! Thanks for sharing! It sounds like things are going really well, I am so happy for you :) I'm excited to hear what you're having!!
Craziness! I cannot even imagine having two! Congrats. You need to post pictures of Bode!
wow! Congrats! I'm more excited about the baby than the house though! :) I figured you would be getting prego sometime this year! The house will be fun too though! I still haven't seen the house you are in now...sorry I'm so terrible! Hope all is going well though!
Patrice, thats AWESOME! Congrats with the new house and baby! We will be due at the same time.
Enjoy the prego-ness! :) I'm thrilled for ya. I'd like to see pics of Bode, too.
Thats fantastic news! A year and a half isnt bad Hallie and Blake are 14 months apart they play together so well. Its nice when they play and you don't have to! The house will be so awsome for you guys, make sure you post pictures. The kid and the house.
Post a Comment