2 months ago tomorrow I posted a picture of my BEAUTIFUL hole that our house would eventually be built in! Well...here's the update on what's happened in 2 months! A LOT!!!
Bryce and I go there about 2 or 3 times a week just to see how much has changed! It really has been a neat experience watching it change from day to day. You will see from the picture that a window is missing! The window was ordered wrong so we had to order a new one! Our 2 garage doors were also ordered wrong! Pretty stupid I know, but not much we can do about it! We now have 3 extra windows (2 were ordered and then we decided against them). So if anyone needs a window just let me know! :) Also...the front door will not stay that stark white! It will change to a color (red maybe?!) Our projected move in date is the beginning of August. So 4 months to build...not too bad! It really has been awesome! I'll definitely have to have an ending of summer party or something! Our next adventure is in about 2 weeks where we'll be having an amazing time at Lake Powell (my very favorite vacation spot). I'm excited to just be with my fam for a week! Other than that not much is new! (I guess building a house is new every day though huh?! My life isn't as dull as I think it is!) YAY!!!!!
Bryce and I go there about 2 or 3 times a week just to see how much has changed! It really has been a neat experience watching it change from day to day. You will see from the picture that a window is missing! The window was ordered wrong so we had to order a new one! Our 2 garage doors were also ordered wrong! Pretty stupid I know, but not much we can do about it! We now have 3 extra windows (2 were ordered and then we decided against them). So if anyone needs a window just let me know! :) Also...the front door will not stay that stark white! It will change to a color (red maybe?!) Our projected move in date is the beginning of August. So 4 months to build...not too bad! It really has been awesome! I'll definitely have to have an ending of summer party or something! Our next adventure is in about 2 weeks where we'll be having an amazing time at Lake Powell (my very favorite vacation spot). I'm excited to just be with my fam for a week! Other than that not much is new! (I guess building a house is new every day though huh?! My life isn't as dull as I think it is!) YAY!!!!!
6 comments:
Karen!! Your house looks amzaing! I am so excited for you. Where exactly is your house? I can't wait to see the finished project!
What a cute house! I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe how quickly it has gone up! I'm excited to come to a house warming party!!
How great!! Looks like it is coming together very nicely.
That is awesome! I guess all that waiting to start paid off! 4 months of building is fabulous! Congrats, I'm so excited for you! Owning a home is fun! Keep updated pics coming! :)
Karen your house is AWESOME! Scott and I are looking at tons of lots right now and houses. I really don't believe that we will ever have a house but after seeing yours and what it looks like after 4 months I have hope! Where is it? Well it looks great!
Ren, Wow!!! You house is so awesome! It looks huge!!! I'm way excited for you!!
Post a Comment