Hey guys! I have some news.. not exciting! But news anyway! Yesterday Jake found out that he has a particially detached retina. We are going into emergency surgery this afternoon! I'll keep you posted!
Has he been having symptoms for awhile? I am glad that he found out what it is so you can treat it ASAP! Is he having the freezing procedure or the laser surgery? I hope it all goes well.
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
7 comments:
Hope everything goes okay!!! Let me know!!!
That's definitely not fun news. You'll have to keep all of us informed of how everything goes! You two will definitely be in my thoughts!
Has he been having symptoms for awhile? I am glad that he found out what it is so you can treat it ASAP! Is he having the freezing procedure or the laser surgery? I hope it all goes well.
Yikes. We'll be thinking of you.
That's crazy! I hope everything goes well! Let us know!
I hope it all went ok! That is both scary and crazy!
Sorry to hear! Good luck!!
Post a Comment