Sunday, June 24, 2007

Vail, Colorado



Hey everyone! Justin and I just got back from a week long trip to Vail, Colorado. We went with my family and stayed in the Marriott timeshare condos. We had a great time! Vail is absolutely beautiful, very green with lots of trees. There is so much to do there. Some of the things we did were go swimming, shopping, the boys golfed, we went to Denver for a day and saw the Colorado Rockies play the Yankees, went to a rodeo, saw the Betty Ford Gardens, went to an outdoor market, and relaxed!

6 comments:

Tyler and Emily said...

Hey, sounds like an awesome trip! I haven't talked to you since I heard you were pregnant, Congrats!! Email me when you have time, we're wondering if/when Justin is taking the LSAT!

Karen said...

FUN! I love the little tummy that's growing too! So exciting (at leat to me)! The trip sounds like it was a nice getaway as well!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Sounds like it was way fun!! You finally are looking a little prego, you look so cute!

Brooke said...

That sounds like a blast! And of course you look adorable!

Becky said...

Sounds like a breath of fresh air! Glad you enjoyed your time there. That is a place Adam would like to visit...

Whitney said...

OK OK OK!!! That's exciting that you were in Vail and everything... because i already knew you were coming! BUT......... why didn't you call me that day you in Denver!?