Wednesday, June 06, 2007

More good news!


Well, the Firths have decided we like to make life crazy...I got engaged last night! I am marrying Roger Gardner on October 3rd. Yes, I'm getting married three weeks after Meg and yes, my mom has been in tears for a week. :) Just a little bit about him... we were a blind date back before Christmas, he's turning 26 in a couple months, he just graduated in Business Management, and he's perfect. Okay, okay so I'm biased. Anyway, I wanted to tell everyone the fun news! Here is a picture of him and I on Easter. I hope you all can make it to both weddings!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

Wow congrats! that's so exciting
October is a beautiful time of month. Have fun planning!

Karen said...

How exciting! Congrast on the engagement! Now you two can plan a wedding together...that will be fun and HECTIC! Good luck! :)

Karen said...

congrast...ha, obviously I don't proof read before I post! :)

Christine said...

Yay, I am so excited for you! I am also glad that you and Meg are experiencing this at the same time, good for you!

Becky said...

OH MY GOSH! That's great, Ash. Congrats!! I didn't even know you were dating him (or someone) seriously...

KaRLie said...

Thats so fun!! I always wanted to get married in the fall but March was still great! I'm excited for you!!

Whitney said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting! However, I can understand why your mom has been in tears! hehe, Send me an invite!!

Patrice Pedersen said...

What the congrats!!! That is great!! Tell me some more about everything! Have fun planning the wedding!

Laura said...

That is awesome! I am so excited for you. You make a very cute couple. Don't forget to send us an invite.

Nicole said...

Congratulations! How fun for both of you!! Hopefully I will be able to make it to your reception...you are getting married 4 days before I'm due. So if you do see me, I'll be huge!! But I am so happy for you! He looks like a really cute, nice guy!!:)