Tuesday, June 26, 2007











Hey everyone! It has been a long time since I have been on so I am a little suprised with some of the fun news! It is so good to see what everyone is up to.
Well I am not up to much, it is after all 1:00 am which is a very unusual time for me to be up but I wanted to check emails without Drew helping out so here I am.
We haven't been up to much no wild trips like everyone else we just hangout. We did however go on a cattle drive which was suprisingly fun. Drew has been saying yehaw ever since it is so cute. He loved the horses, he fell asleep riding a horse (must have been so exciting)!
Besides that we are just good, andy is chugging along in lab like usual and Drew and I spend lots of time at my parents. I know we are so exciting!!!
Well I love you all and will hopefully be on a bit more but I won't promise a thing!
Oh I did finally figure out how to add pictures so I put a few in of drew of course and since I haven't been on forever there are some old pics too.

3 comments:

Karen said...

What a cutie! I'm glad you figured out how to post pictures! :) I'm sure your day to day life is more exciting than mine! I just get to stare at a computer screen all day...you get to watch Drew grow up and learn new things! So I'm actually quite jealous of you!

Brooke said...

What a stud! I spend lots of time at my moms too its more fun that way!

Becky said...

He looks very handsome in the tie-and-vest pic! Sounds like you are happy hanging with your boys.