Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Family in Vegas



Well, this last week, my family made the trip to come visit. My mom and dad, sister, brother-in-law and two nieces. It was a blast. We went to the Celine Dion concert for my birthday and it was a blast. It was so artistic and visually stimulating. It was way better than I expected. Claire sure had fun with her cousins! She gets along great with them and it is so cute.

3 comments:

Karen said...

That pool just looks delicious! :) Ha...I love that word! I wish I had a pool like that I could go lay out in! Do you go to a pool a lot? I probably would because it gets so dang hot there! Happy Birthday on Saturday. Sorry I didn't email you...I had no internet access at all! Hope you had a great weekend though!

Tyler and Emily said...

Christine you are the cutest mom ever!! I love seeing the pictures of you and Claire, she is so beautiful! How fun that your family visited:) Happy late Birthday!!

Nicole said...

So I really would love to see Celine Dion!! I'm glad the fam got to come for a visit! Looks like a blast!