Monday, May 21, 2007

Meet Colt!

Colt K Lancaster was born Monday, May 14th at 11:16 a.m. He was 7 lbs 13.3 oz and 20.5 inches long. We are obsessed with this new member of our family!!

The brief version of my story is that contractions began Sunday night. After 13 hours of labor, it was time to push. After pushing for almost three hours (which it usually takes about one), I was exhausted and had torn a bit. Colt was stuck sideways in what's called tranverse arrest, and he couldn't move through my narrow bones. The only option was a c-section. I am so happy we made it through! My recovery is going quite well; it's been very helpful to have Adam around and to have his mom here to help. My parents get home a week from today on the 28th. Life is really great!!!

Enjoy these cute pics.









7 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, what a handsomelittle guy. He has great skin. I am so happy for you guys! I am also happy that your recovery is going well.

Megan said...

So cute!! Congratulations!!

Karen said...

He's adorable and I'm glad you are both doing great! I can see why you are obsessed with your newest family member! :)

Whitney said...

Oh Becky... he's perfect! he's just the cutest thing in the whole world! I'm glad you and the baby are doing well!! Keep the pictures coming, he's going to be a ladies man, I can already tell! :)

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness, he is beautiful! I am so sorry about all the pushing...yuck! Good luck with the recovering and lack of sleep!

KaRLie said...

He is so dang cute! Congratulations I'm sure you are a great mom!!

Patrice Pedersen said...

Beeks he is Beautiful!!! Enjoy every second, they grow so fast!!! Hope you are feeling well!