Monday, May 21, 2007

Hawaii






Hi all. Well we just got back from Hawaii and it was a blast. We went with the whole Vance clan and Seth and I stayed at my brother in-law and sister in-law's house. I got to meet my nephew for the first time and that was fun. He was blessed while we were there. Claire was a trooper. The flight was a nightmare (both ways) but she adapted pretty well once there. It was fun to be there with some natives because they really knew some fun things to do. I went snorkeling, boogie boarding, jumping of cliffs in pouring rain, to Pearl Harbor, to the Polynesian Cultural Center and much more! I am really happy to be home though. Here are some pictures (some of Claire with her cousin)

4 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Whitney said...

I can't believe how big she is! Seriously.. I swear it was yesterday when I got your announcement! She's so cute and looks just like you! I'm so happy for you guys!

Nicole said...

So fun!

Patrice Pedersen said...

SOOOO jealous!! Looks Like you had blast!