Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's a ...

It's a girl! We went in yesterday for my ultrasound and we are having a baby girl! I am soooo excited! Justin really wanted a boy, but before we walked in I asked if he would be mad if we had a girl. He said no....and good thing! (After all, he's the one who determined the gender!) No, he is really excited actually! At work the other day he saw his manager's three year old daughter and decided little girls can be quite adorable! :) She'll have him wrapped around her finger!

The ultrasound was seriously the neatest thing ever! Just ask anyone who's had one! It was so fun to see her little body! Right now she weighs eleven ounces. She was really cute...she was waving her little hands in front of her face and she had her feet crossed at her ankles. It is seriously so amazing to see them moving around inside of you! Anyway, the good news is that she is healthy and it all seems more real now!

3 comments:

Whitney said...

YEAH!!! That is so great! I am so happy for you guys! Justin is going to be smitten!

Becky said...

How neat, Nicole! Adam got a text from Justin; I was happy to hear the news. It is the greatest experience ever to have a baby. You'll love it!!

KaRLie said...

Thats so great! Scott and I are hoping for a girl as well. All we have in our family are baby boys. Congrats!