Well I did it. I am offically a University of Utah Alum. It's so weird. I am really going to miss college life I have really loved it. But we all have to move on right? This was a really long day. I had seen Spider Man 3 the night before so I was on no sleep and I went to the early Convocation with Pres. Monson, then this ceremony was at 6:45 at night. 
Here I am right after I got my offical picture taken.
These are all the graduates from my Newsbreak class. The old guy is our teacher. 
These are my good friends from Newsbreak. Matt, Me, Adam, Lloyd and Alan. (Always with the boys :)
You know her. She actually stole the read thing. Which ironicly is called a stoll. Te he.Well there you have it. Some pictures from the longest day of my life! But a fun one. I leave for Hawaii in the morning. And if anyone gets bored Monday night turn on Channel 9 at 10:00 and you can see the last newsbreak sports broadcast. I know you BYU fans wont apprehiate it but I'm in it so. . .Hope all is well. Congrats to everyone who has fun big changes coming up. Love you all.
5 comments:
Congrats Cami! That's so exciting! Have so much fun in Hawaii....I'm jealous!!
Congrats cami! I was actually looking at your pics on myspace! I'm so proud of you and have a BLAST in Hawaii~~
Congrats! Hooray! Thanks for sharing the fun pics! And yes, have so much fun in Hawaii! Add me to the list of jealous people!! :)
YAY for graduation! I know you are sad...but eventually you will enjoy no school! :) Hope Hawaii is a blast!
Congratulations!! I just graduated aswell and its the best feeling! Have fun in Hawaii...I stayed in orem and boy was it fun...
Post a Comment