Sunday, April 29, 2007

Wow, things change so fast! Babies, dogs, houses, husbands, school and jobs!!! Things are crazy!!! It's been a long time since I have posted, so I thought it was about time! Things are great! Clint has one more final and then he is home free for the summer. In the fall he has one class and then he's done!!!! Actually, he has been talking about going to on to get a MBA so we will see. But all in all he is doing good! Bode, is almost 11 months and into everything! He has 8 teeth and chews on everything! I love hanging out with him all day and wouldn't change it for the world!!! He keeps me pretty busy, but besides that Young Womens is keeping me really busy. I have some fun news, we are looking at building a house in Syracuse, which is a little south of where I live now! I'm way excited, we have found a great builder and are looking at the options, so we will see how that goes! Well hope all is well!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds so great! I cannot believe that Bode is so old. It is so crazy how fast they grow. If Clint has any questions about an MBA, Seth would be happy to help. He did a lot of research and did really well on the GMAT, so if he has any questions whatsoever let us know!

Karen said...

YAY for building! It's really fun, but stressful at the same time! But that's fun that you will be building in Syracuse! I like the sound of Syracuse more than I like the sound of Roy! :) That's exciting that Clint is almost done! And I was so happy to see Bode 2 weeks ago! He's quite handsome and definitely seems like fun to hang out with all day!

Becky said...

I'm so happy for you! Keep me posted on how it all progresses. Love ya

KaRLie said...

I cant believe that Bode is almost a year..thats so crazy! I'm only 2 months along and wishing I was in your shoes! Good luck with the house thats so exciting! Good luck with school also were trying to decide where to apply as well. Talk to you soon!

Nicole said...

That is so exciting Patty! Good for Clint and exciting about building a house! My sister just moved from Syracuse but she loved it! I also have a cousin there...it's a nice place! Good luck with everything including your adorable little boy! Oh and I really want your recipe for that lotion you made! It is amazing and I have everyone try it!! You have to let me know how you did it! :)