WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that is engaged or pregnant! That is so amazing and I so excited for everyone! I feel so out of the loop, when we moved into our house our Internet was all messed up so I haven't been able to really do anything besides check my email! But.. we're back up and running so that's great news! We are finally settled into our new house, it's SO much fun! I love it! It's crazy the little things I get excited about, like picking out paint colors, or buying a new kitchen table! Nothing really exciting has happened to us since the last time I posted, but I thought I would say congrats to everyone because everyone elses lives are so exciting and changing so much! It's amazing, I feel like I'm ready to be a mom too.. this is the last week of my BC pills... and then... well anything could happen! Well I love and miss you all!
Whit
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Whit you have to post pics of your house! I would love to see it! And I think picking stuff out sounds like so much fun, for reals!! It's good to hear from you and I'm glad your internet is working!!
I didn't even know you moved into a house! I guess I'm out of the loop too! Congrats on that! And good luck on baby making! :) :) :) I would also love to see pictures of your house...so when you have some time posty posty!!!!
Love ya, Karen
Don't worry about being out of the loop I have been for along time! I just figured out how to do all this! Thats exciting about your house! Good to hear from you! Talk to you soon!
Whitney,
You're crazy! You may be out of the loop, but we're way behind! By the time we have kids, everybody else will have children old enough to babysit ours! (:
I want to see pics of your house! I am so excited for you!! I really need to come visit! I'm still thinking colorado for grad school, so maybe we can combine a campus visit with a Whitney visit. How close are you guys to golden??
Good luck with everything ;)
It's about time! Good luck with your new house and family!
Post a Comment