Monday, April 09, 2007

Continuing with the good news...

My good news is I'm PREGNANT! Ahhh! :)

I am due October 7th, so my big day comes a little after everyone else's! I am 14 weeks along. This past Friday we went to our second appointment and heard the heart beat! It was so neat and so crazy.

I go in for my ultrasound to find out the gender on May 17th. We cannot wait! Justin wants a boy so they can be "best friends" and I will be happy just to have a healthy baby! So far things have gone so well for me. I have hardly ever felt sick. As long as I get plenty of sleep and eat every couple of hours (I feel like such a pig!) then I do really well. I have never thrown up, so I feel like one of the select few lucky ones!

This baby will be grandchild #4 on my side of the family and the first on Justin's side, so his parents can't wait! Although my parents are excited as well. I still haven't told anyone at work, but I plan to do so soon!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I know this is supposed to be a site for the girls but I've just gotta congratulate my buddy Justin...YOU'RE THE MAN!!! Congrats to Nicole too. I'm glad you are feeling well. --Seth

Karen said...

YAY! Babies are my favorite! :) I'm definitely excited for you and Justin and for an amazing year you'll have with LOTS of firsts! :) Seth...you say congrats to Nicole like it's a side note...remember that she does all the hard work (the boys have it easy)! :):):):)

Becky said...

What a wonderful life. :)

Patrice Pedersen said...

AHHHHH Congrats!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Motherhood it the greatest thing ever!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so excited and you are going to be the cutest little mom!

Brooke said...

I cant wait to see our belly!