Seth and I just got back from "Darden Days"-the admitted students weekend at the University of Virginia (the business school is called Darden). Charlottesville is honestly amazing! The school is even more amazing. It is Jeffersonian architecture and is immaculate. The town is so charming and has so many fun things to do. We found a townhome that we love next to some members who are first years at Darden. It has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, two fireplaces, and a back patio with a stream in the back yard. It is so perfect. Attached is a picture. We hope that we can secure it-maybe if you all pray that we will get it, we will! It is very underpriced too. I am so excited for this fun adventure. It is absolutely beautiful out there, so anyone coming to the east coast must come visit! We were also able to stop in Baltimore to visit my brother Paul and his wife Stephanie. Their son Luke is 3 and is huge, and their other son Liam is 4 weeks old and tiny (he wasn't even 6 lbs when he was born). It was really fun to see them
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds like a dream come true! I would love to have a place like that. Good luck securing it. The campus sounds beautiful, too. How exciting for you guys!!
WOW! That house would be so awesome to rent! I really do hope you get it! Bryce and I will definitely have to plan a trip so we can come visit you! :)
Yay! Don't you love Virginia?! It is so great and I just know you will be so happy. The house is beautiful and you definitely need to take some trips up to DC - it's so much fun. I'd love to see you sometime!!
Those look like stratus clouds...
Christine, the place looks great! It doesn't look like a town home to me at all! But so exciting!!
Congrats! That's way exciting.
Post a Comment