Hello everyone,
I haven't posted for so long. I don't have the internet at home and so I have to come to my parents to get it. Homeless, huh? Well, the most recent thing for us is we got a dog! His name is Chevy. He is a black lab. We got him when he was 6 weeks old and he has grown so much everyday! He is now 3 months old. He was such a handful at first, but he is slowly getting easier. I never knew dogs were so much work. He is our baby. Also, we went to Hawaii over our one year anniversary. It was so beautiful. I loved it there. We did fun things like seeing the Polyenisian Cultural Center, Pearl Harbor, Snorkeling, Hawaii Temple, and we learned how to surf! It was a great trip. I would go back in a heart beat. Anyway that's about it for me. Congrats to all the pregnant people and newly engaged. That is so fun!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
There's nothing like Hawaii with just your husband! It's the greatest. I love dogs Ryan says no, but maybe if I get him one for his birthday he can't complain?!
Post a Comment