LOVE LOVE LOVE the dog! So cute! We're dog sitting this weekend and it's so fun! Jake has been SOOO against getting a dog since we got married... but I think this the babysitting is helping! Hawaii looks awesome too! Lucky!
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
4 comments:
You got a dog? Oh my goodness! Hawaii looks so fun, I cannot wait to go, miss you!
Looks like a lot of fun! Enjoy your baby and the hard work... I think I'm going to be saying that to myself in a few weeks. :)
YOu dog is so cute!!! Wow, hawaii, that looks so fun!!1
LOVE LOVE LOVE the dog! So cute! We're dog sitting this weekend and it's so fun! Jake has been SOOO against getting a dog since we got married... but I think this the babysitting is helping!
Hawaii looks awesome too! Lucky!
Post a Comment