1) Is the outside view
2) Is my kitchen! I HAVE CABINETS!! I had like 2 in my apartment, so needless to say, I was pretty excited!
3) Family room & I'm standing in the kitchen nook
4) entry/living/dining room
5) Standing in our loft, looking at the extra bedrooms and stairs!
It's not much, but we really like it!
Whit
5 comments:
looks awesome I'm almost moved in so I feel your excitement!
Not much! What are you talking about? It is absolutely great. I am so happy for you. You must email me your new address. Are you still working? I am glad that you have joined in on the blogging fun
The house is so cute! How exciting for you! I am jealous! You'll have to take pics of all of your stuff moved in! I'm sure you've done an excellent job! I hope we get to see you sometime this summer!!
I love this house! I love the outside and the inside looks fabulous as well! Congrats on finding a cute one! And I would also like to see a few pictures of your house now...with it all cute and decorated! I also need you to email me your address so I can update our "Friends Contact List". So when you get the chance send that on over.
Your house in AWESOME! I'm in the same situation as you we have two cabinets in our basement appartment and it's the pits. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment