Hi every one! This is my first time posting so sorry if it's not to interesting! I know I should have done this sooner but I didn't. After seeing everyone at Becky's shower i realized that I really have been missing out on everything that is going on. I just wanted to give a quick up date about me. I just got married 6 weeks ago to the greatest guy. his name is Scott Wilson. He is 29, from Orem and works for a company called Mstar we are in the process of looking into school for him to get his masters. We plan to leave in January but who knows We live in Cedar Hills and love it. Were actually in Chase Jensens parents ward. I finally graduate on the 27th from UVSC and the best news of all I'm pregnant. I'm due December 11th. We know its fast but we were planning on it so it's really no surprise but were so excited!! We hoping for a girl because both our families are all boys so cross your fingers! I'm not sick yet but I'm always hungry!! I feel like I eat all the time...I'm sure that some of you know how this feels. We will keep you updated! Well i hope I can keep this up, I can barley keep a journal so we will see how this goes! It was fun to read and see everyone on the blog. Talk to you all soon.
karlie
7 comments:
Great to hear from you, officially on the blog! :) I'm so excited for the fun things you have coming up. Congrats on the baby news!! And be sure to keep in touch.
Congrats Karlie! You should have told me at the shower silly!! I will corss my fingers that you get a girl...although it may be good to hope for the opposite. I have two prego friends who both got opposite of what they wanted!! It's good to hear what you're up to...and almost done with school, yippee!! Good news!
You are so beautiful! It makes me want to get married! I can't wait to see you Kar! When do you find out if you're having a boy or girl?
That's awesome news! Let us know what you're having.
Freak wow! Congrats on the Baby. I'm sorry I didn't make it to your reception I had to work last minute. But man you are going to be a Mom! That's awesome.
Kar, that is rad!!!! I'm way excited for you!! And You look beautiful in your wedding dress!! I bet it was awesome!
Karlie,
Oh my gosh, congratulations on your marriage and pregnancy! Guess what? My husband knows yours! He works at Mstar too, his name is Adam Harris. He's a project manager and likes working there. That's a cool place. I like their internet!
Post a Comment