I am engaged!! So most of you know that I met Jeff last summer when we were in Guatemala together and we've been dating since last May. It has been crazy the last year as he's been going to school in Utah while I've been working in California and DC. But now he's out here with me in DC and it has been so much fun!!! He planned an Easter egg hunt for us today and in the last one I found there was a ring! I was way surprised. Well I knew we were going to get married but I didn't think we'd be engaged for at least another month or so. We are moving home in July and will be in Utah for at least another year because Jeff has one more year of school left at BYU. We're planning on getting married August 7th, so you better all be there!! I think someone has a list of everyone's addresses, right? Becky maybe? I'll call you. Anyways, I am so happy and Jeff is the best!!! I am excited for all of you to meet him. xoxo
ps does anyone have any suggestions of places to look for wedding dresses? and any reception centers that they love? thanks!
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yipee!!!!!! Kathryn, I am so stinkin' excited for you I can't even tell you! The thing that makes me most excited is that August 7th is the week that Seth and I will be in Utah! As for dresses, I found this little hole in the wall in Provo off of university and bulldog (next to papa murphey's) called sweetheart bridal. It is kind of ghetto, but it some great things and they were cheap. I found that the stores in the mall were way more expensive than I wanted to pay. Again, congrats! Love you
YAY! Congrats! I'm definitely excited for you! You will love being married! :) My whole family has found their wedding dress (on the first shopping day) at a place in Bountiful called Bridal Image. It's a great store if you want to drive up to Bountiful. Also...I have all the addresses so I will email that to you (Becky might have them too, so if you get one from her and one from me you can compare them)! Well, congrats again!
Oh, Kath! How exciting!! I wasn't expecting this news since I just talked to you the day before it happened! :) Yes, Karen is the master of the address list (but I've also got a recent version). And I got my dress at Bridal Expressions (as did my sis): http://www.bridalexpressions.biz/. My bro's reception was at Aspen Landing in West Jordan, and it was beautiful.
Congrats! I am so excited for you! I got my wedding dress at Kathleen's Bridal in Kaysville. They have all modest dresses at pretty afordable prices. My sister-in-law who got married the week before us got hers from there too! It's worth a look! I can't wait to see you! Its been a long time! Best of luck with all the wedding plans!! Love, Nicole
Hey K! I found my dress at Danielle's bridal by Cottonwood mall. Mary's Bridal on highland drive is also great!! My reception is at Millennial Falls because they do everything for you....it's great! Seven Oaks also remodeled and is now called The Woods. They do everything for you too. Good luck! Come show me your ring the second you get home! :)
Holy Cow!!!! Congrats!! Who even knew you were so serious!!! Congrats Kath!
This is awesome I'm so excited for you!
Kathryn, official congrats! This is probably late, but I suggest Bridal Expressions on 9400 South just off of 7th East. That's where I got my dress. Did you end up picking a ring you liked? You should post a pic of you and your sweetie!
Post a Comment