
Congrats Kathryn! I'm so excited for you! I love this blog! Does anyone else check it all the time to see what's new with everyone or is that just me?
I also have good news to share.......I got engaged today too! The Easter Bunny was very busy. :) He had a friend dress up as a huge easter bunny and deliver an easter basket to my house during my big family party. He proposed right there in front of everyone! I was so surprised because I also didn't think we'd be getting engaged for a few weeks.
His name is Devin Bland and we've been dating about a year and 4 months. We were set up on a blind date around Christmas 2005.....who ever thought blind dates actually work? :) He's great and I'm so excited! We're getting married September 12, Salt Lake Temple and Millennial Falls for our reception, so hopefully everyone can make it. I will post updated pictures of us later.....this one is almost a year old.
Congrats again K! Can't wait to see your ring!
8 comments:
Double congrats! That's funny that 2 friends got engaged on the same day! Megan I'm excited for you too! September is the best month to get married in! :) You will definitely have to post some new pictures! And I'm also glad to hear that you check the blog all the time. I was worried that it was just like 4 or 5 people that read it, so I'm excited that more do than I thought!
Love ya, Karen
Oh my goodness! The world is full of fun surprises. Congrats, Meg!! I'm so happy for you and Devin -- you seem like such a great couple.
Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you. He is adorable and you make a great couple!
Yeah for you!! So exciting! I can't wait to meet Devin (sp?) he is a lucky boy! You will make a beautiful bride and he looks like a handsome guy! Good luck with the wedding plans!
CONGRATS!!!!!!! That is so awesome!!!
I am so happy for you! We will have to keep each other up to date with wedding plans!
I'm so excited for you! You look made for each other, your kids will be adorable!
Hey Megan, congrats! You guys look so cute together, like one of those brother and sister couples. I can't wait to go to your wedding and meet him!
Post a Comment