So, of course I'm checking the blog instead of doing homework! My good news is that I am almost done! I graduate on May 4th, and then take off to Europe and Southeast Asia for the summer. We're spending 3 weeks in Europe with my parents, come home to go to Lake Powell, and then leave to Southeast Asia for 3 months where we'll visit Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. I really can't wait!
As a school project, we had to create a wikipedia article on a meteorology subject that interests us. Here is a link to the article I created, if anybody is interested. It's on wave clouds! They're pretty cool.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_cloud
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY for being done with school! That's good news! And your vacationing is even better news! Europe I'm not too jealous on because I'm going there too...but I'm definitely jealous for the 3 month travels to SE Asia! Are you going with Em and Tyler? That will be an amazing trip! My cousins just got back from like a 10 week vacation around there. Let me know if you want her blog site so you can check out the pictures. It looks pretty awesome!
Some people have ALL the fun!
That's so awesome! You'll have to post pictures when you get back!
Have fun!!!
Post a Comment