Monday, December 11, 2006

We got in!

Yipee! Seth got in to the University of Virginia. I am so excited because that was our first choice. I really cannot believe that we are in, it is such a blessing. Only 10 % of applicants get accepted. We are still waiting to hear from other schools. Seth just got back from Harvard and he pretty much decided that if we got in we have to go there (a very slim chance) and I guess that I could get used to Boston, but I really want to live in Charlottesville, VA.

In other news, Claire got blessed yesterday and it was really special. It is so wonderful being a mom. That is about it for us. I hope everyone is having a great Christmas season. Love ya!

2 comments:

Karen said...

CONGRATS! I was thinking about you on Friday and was going to call...but I didn't want to call if the news was bad! I'm so glad that it wasn't though! You guys are just amazing! You'll have to let us know if you decide to go somewhere other than UVA! Wow...I really am excited for you! Good luck making the decision if he gets in other places!
Love you, Karen

Nicole said...

Hey Congratulations! That is so exciting!! So will you go there next fall obviously? I'm really exciting for you guys!
Nicole