My sister lives in Sandy. There is a lady in her ward that used to own a store called "Kid to Kid" in the Sandy Mall. For those of you who haven't heard of this store, it contains a conglomeration of kids merchandise, ranging from clothes to bedding to furniture to toys and so forth. There are both new and used items. The lady is really trying to get rid of her stuff and has been holding multiple sales at her home. I went yesterday with my sister (by pre-arranged appointment) and found TONS of cute clothes for Colt for super cheap. I mostly paid $0.50 or $1.00 for each item, but a couple things were $4.00, and I got a nice coat and snowsuit each for under $10.00. Anyway, the lady is having another public sale this Saturday if you're interested! There is SO MUCH stuff -- it is unbelievable. Give yourself some serious time to sift. And make sure to check the condition of any used items you want to buy.
The address is 10834 S. Whirlaway Lane in Sandy. HERE is a map link. If you're coming from I-15, take the 10600 South exit and head east. After you reach 1300 East, continue straight but watch for the first road on your right called Bay Meadows. Turn there, then turn at your first left called Churchill Downs. That road bends and becomes Whirlaway, and the house is on your right. I'm pretty sure the sale starts at 8:00 a.m. and will last most of the day, probably till 3:00 p.m. The lady will only accept cash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I went there and the sale wasn't going on! I don't know if it was supposed to be on another Saturday, but there weren't any cars, signs, people etc. Hmm...
That's weird... One of Adam's cousins told me she went and bought some stuff. Sorry that happened to you.
Post a Comment