


I finally have something fun to write about! My brother got home from his mission Oct. 12th! I haven't seen him for over 3 years because I came home from my mission 5 months after he left. The picture on top has the whole Frandsen family together again, plus 2 nieces and a nephew.
The bottom pictures are at the Coles' family Halloween party! (I hope you don't mind Kar!) Halloween is Kris and Karlie's favorite holiday, so I'm sure I'll have fun pictures to share every year. Karlie and Scott won the costume contest. Marn made all kinds of spooky food:) We played some fun Halloween games.
Everything is going well with Kris and I. I feel like everything's the same old though. We're both still going to school and working. I graduate in the Spring. That's about all. I hope you all had a fun Halloween.
4 comments:
You guys look awesome all dressed up! How fun that Jackson is home; I can hardly believe it!!
Yay for a big family picture! I can't believe he's home...I just don't feel that old! Cute pictures too!
That's awesome my brother's working on his papers right now and I wish he was already home.
Sounds like fun! I'm glad your bro is back, always so fun to have them come home...esp. since you haven't seen him in so long! Very exciting!!
Post a Comment