Sunday, November 18, 2007
Hi!!
Hello everyone! So, 2 weeks ago I got laid off from my job! I worked for a mortgage lender and so if you have watched the news at all you know that the housing industry isn't doing so hot these days. Anyways, if anyone knows of any good stay at home jobs, let me know! I want something that I can do a few hours a day from home when the baby is born. I know everyone is thinking of Jet Blue, but they require your house to be silent. Well, that won't work once the baby is born. So, maybe something that is more of a data entry job or something. Anyways, if you know of anything, send it this way. I would also consider a part time job that is outside of the home for the next 2-3 months. I hope everyone is doing well. Love you lots!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about your job! Have you ever thought about doing medical transcripting? My sister in law did that for like 8 years when she started having kids, she would even do it at night after everyone went to bed. You'd have to look into the training, but it's something to look into. I think I might do that when I have my baby! Good luck!!
I was going to mention the exact same job. Our receptionist that just quit is thinking of doing that part time while she's pregnant. She's already been trained, but since you don't have a baby yet you could maybe get trained now and then do it from home in the future.
I am so sorry to hear about your job! I will keep my ears open and let you know if I hear of anything.
Post a Comment