Thursday, November 01, 2007

Bear BEWARE

Hello Friends,

Here's my HaLLoWeeN!



We were The 3 Bears. Colt is the cutest thing in the world. I mean it; just check out this next pic...



And he is so funny, too! We've begun the adventures of rice cereal and squash. It's a hoot.



Well, in other news, I guess I'll finally tell you all that Adam and I are moving to Wyoming. We feel really strongly that we need to be in Star Valley. It's tough, though, to leave my family and friends. Since Adam graduates in December, we'll take off anytime between January and April, depending on when he starts working. Please keep in touch with me! I will be so sad if you don't because I just love you girls. You are the greatest friends.

10 comments:

Karen said...

Fun Costumes and what a cute BABY Bear! :) I'm sad you are moving...but if you feel it's for the best I guess I'll try to understand! :) Good luck with all that. If you need help packing...I feel like I'm an expert!

Jacee Coles said...

I can't believe you're really going to Wyoming!!! I'm happy for you, but sad at the same time. I feel like we need some quality time together before you leave. Is it a permanent thing?

Christine said...

How exciting! What an adventure. Cold is so adorable, he looks just like his daddy!

Brooke said...

you're all adorable! We will miss you so much we'll have to come visit. I loved starting rice cereal it's so funny to watch their faces. If you need anything you know where to find me.

Nicole said...

So cute! I love the costumes!!! And I am sad about WY but I know I will see you guys, so it's all good!! :) Good luck to you!

Whitney said...

.03





222222222223







You guys look so cute! WY isn't too far from Colorado..... maybe we should get together

Becky said...

Thanks to all of you. The invitation is out for anyone to come visit us!! It's only 3.5 hours from SLC.

Jacee, it is permanent until we feel the need to move our family elsewhere... I don't know if that will happen. I know you're busy, but call/email me to plan a hangout time.

Whit, we definitely should. Keep in touch on that!

Jane and Stuart said...

YOu guys look so cute! Where did you find those costumes. I am sad you are moving, but it will be a fun adventure. We need to do something a few times before you leave!

Becky said...

Jane, the baby bear costume is from Gap; I borrowed it from my sister. And believe it or not, we MADE the other two! Crazy... I'm trying to be crafty these days. ;)

Janessa Whatcott said...

You guys are awesome! Cole is soo cute!! You will like Star Valley! I am jealous! I would love to live there and have horses but Nick thinks that I am crazy! Seriously, if you need a baby sitter for the weekend call!!