I am reading a really good book right now and I think you all should read it! It is Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach. He also has one called Smart Couples Finish Rich. It is great! It is really easy to read and has really practical, valuable tips and instructions on financial matters. It covers everything from budgeting, investment, insurance, home-buying, and lots else to help you understand how to be financially secure. It's just so important because these are the things that affect everyone. So please read! You will be happy you did.
I'm also reading The Poisonwood Bible which is my favorite book. I read it every summer and I'm making Jeff read it with me. Haha. It's more of a girl's kind of book.
I hope you are all doing well! Congratulations to Becky with her new little baby Colt! He is so adorable!
Friday, May 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kath, thanks for the suggestion! I am always up for a good read! I will have to give both of those a try! We got a book about finances for a wedding gift that we read together and it was very beneficial.
Post a Comment