Monday, May 07, 2007

NEW LOOK

So...I was really starting to get sick of the black color of our blog! So...I decided to change it up a bit! So if you are confused just know that you are at the right spot! :) I wanted something fresher and I really liked this template so I hope everyone else does as well! I also added a fun quote at the top left that I thought fit our group of friend's perfectly! Although we don't see each other all the time I think all of us know that each one of our friends will always be there for the other! I know that this has been true in my life because (let's face it) I've been through rough times in the past and I knew that you were all there for me to support me! I know that was forever ago, but I still want all of you to know that I'm thankful for all of you for being my friend! :) Keep the posting up! I have really enjoyed staying in touch again over the last few months! It was sad when I didn't know what was going on with people and now that we have this blog I feel like we are all connected again! YAY for technology!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I like this look way better. Good call, Karen.

Nicole said...

I agree, it looks great! And I like the quote...so cute! I would also agree that this blog is way helpful in keeping us all knowing what's going in! I love it!

KaRLie said...

THanks you so much for getting all this together! It had been great getting caught up on everyone!