Hey everyone! I've been so bad at checking this becuase we didn't have the internet all last semester. When I finally checked it I couldn't believe all the new babies, engagements and fun news! Also I forgot my password so I had to have Karen help me figure out how to log in again. OLIVIA! You are an amazing artist, where do you live, what are you doing??
So I finally finished dental hygiene school and this summer I am finishing my last 2 classes to get my degree from the U. I'm going to work as a hygienist, so I'll never need my degree from the U- but since I just had 2 classes left, I thought I might as well. Ty just finished law school from BYU and has a job with a firm called Latham and Watkins. We were going to move to California to work at the office in Los Angeles, but a month ago we got an email saying that they were going to hire some new people to start at offices in Europe and we applied and are moving to LONDON!! I'm so excited! We didn't think we'd get it, but we found out yesterday so we'll be moving there at the end of the summer. We committed to work there for at least 2 years. So, if anyone wants to take a trip over there- you have a free place to stay with us. I'm not kidding- PLEASE, I would love for anyone to come. I've only been to Europe once, but not to London. So if anyone's been there and has any fun ideas of things to do/see, let me know.
Well, that's it for me, I don't know how to post pictures, but one of these days I'm going to figure it out and put some on here. I hope everyone is doing wel!!!
Emily
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Emily,
Oh my goodness! I am so jealous! Seth and I really want to work abroad when he is done with his MBA. Have you found a place to live yet? You are going to love it there, well maybe when you move back, we will be moving to Paris. Congratulations!
Holy Cow! That's awesome news! I just might have to take a trip to London next year now! :) Will you still house us if I'm pregnant and ornery next summer! :) That's the coolest thing every. London has always been one of my coveted destination spots! I'm quite jealous right now! Once you move there you better stay regular on posting on the blog! you'll have so many pictures to post! That's just awesome! Congrats on the new adventures ! (Ask Sara about London she lived there for a couple months!)
Wow! That's about all I can say! How exciting! What part of London are you going to live? A girl I work with has a sister there...if you are going to live close, I bet she would have some ideas! And congrats on finishing up with dental hygiene and the U! Good work!! Now I can't have you clean my teeth down here :( LOL
Congratufickinlations! I'm so jealous! That sounds like so much fun! I'm so excited for you! I'm definitly taking you up on your offer.
london eh? you crack head. so freaking rad though.
WOW WOW WOW! Congrats on the graduations and for scoring such an incredible job opportunity. Good to hear from you!
AWESOME!!! London!!! That is going to be so fun!!!! Congrats!!
That is going to be so amazing! You'll definatly have to post pictures. Congrats!
Post a Comment