I am still feeling well, which is to be expected in your second trimester (usually). I am starting to show a little bit, but you can tell better in some things than in others. It really depends on the pants! I haven't felt the baby yet, but they say that from 18-22 weeks is when you may start to feel the baby. I am 18 weeks today, so pretty soon I'll feel some movement I'm thinking!
BTW Patrice the lotion you made is amazing! I absolutely love it and I want the recipe! If you have a chance and can post what you did, that would be awesome!! I have everyone smell it and sample it and everyone loves it! I showed my mom and sisters and they want the recipe too! Good work!
The last thing is I have to put in a plug for Layers! The Spring Line is up and launched and they have a whole bunch of really cute swim suits, dresses and t-shirts. I haven't had anyone volunteer yet to host a friends party, so if you're interested, let me know! The hostess gets to earn free clothing!! I just got my spring catalogs, so if anyone is interested, let me know and I'd love to mail you one.
Hope everyone is doing well! Love, Nicole

7 comments:
that's awesome I love the white cribs. With the baby movement everyone said it feels like butterflies in your stomach, more like gas, only better! One thing on the crib when your baby starts climbing over the crib you'll have to make sure they don't get arm caught at the top. Maybe after we move in I could host a party for you If we ever move in at all!
YEAH for the crib! It's so cute!! I actually wanted to ask you about a suit from layers. I was looking online but the one I want is backordered for a while... any suggestions? I'm going to Lake Powell in a few weeks and need a cute new suit. I thought maybe you could hook a friend in CO up?
Good advice Brooke! Still not moved in? :( And Whit, which one did you want? I can check and see when it will be available and if it will come before you go or not. I do have two samples and I could sell you one...let me know which one it is!!
I love love LOVE white cribs! I have wanted a white crib since I was like 16! Yeah...most people think about their weddings and I was thinking about the color of my future crib at that age!!! So yay for your crib...I love it! I'm excited to see you showing! That will just be so fun!!!!!
Great to hear all those things, Nicole! I want a catalog - mail me one. I probably won't be able to host a party, though... Life will be pretty busy for a couple months! :)
Beck, I will mail you one! And that's okay if you aren't in the best situation to have a party :) I understand...well I will! he he. PS a girl at my work brought her 3 week baby in today! Oh my goodness it makes me a little bit scared! So little!
Hey Nicole, the suit I want is the Mimi in a Medium! I think that is just adorable! If you have any info on it... let me know!
Post a Comment