Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Alaska and Murray

Hey everybody! Congrats on everyone's new engagements, pregnancies, marriages, and births! Man we are really doing a good job of multiplying and repleneshing the earth, aren't we? I haven't checked this for a couple months and I can't believe how much I missed! As for Adam and I, we just got back from and Alaskan cruise last week, and it was such a blast. It was beautiful and actually not that cold. We saw lots of beautiful glaciers and wildlife. It was a good break for us.

Marjorie Glacier in Glacier Bay


Standing on a huge snowbank in a tiny Klondike town. Population: nine
I'm sure this would be much taller in the winter!

Three bald eagles on Panic Island in Ketchikan. We saw like fifteen of them there.

Next week we are closing and moving into a twin home! We are so excited. It's small but really cute and just the perfect starter home for us. It's just around the corner from where we live right now (in Murray) so we'll be able to stay in the same ward, which we love! I can't wait. I'll have to post pictures of it after we move in.

Adam was unfortunately hospitalized on Saturday! He had extreme pain in his abdomen and was throwing up! It turned out he had a kidney stone. When he finally passed it yesterday, I coudn't believe how big it was...about the size of a grape nut. The poor boy was in so much pain and throwing up constantly for a couple of days, but he's fine now, luckily. I was just glad it wasn't anything serious!

I must brag that we also have two new additions to our family. Their names are Angel and Coco, and they are adorable little girls. Here's some pictures.





Lol, ok so maybe they're not as exciting as a baby, but we weren't allowed to have pets any bigger than that where we're living, so we got mice. All animals are fun! (don't worry, they do live in a cage.)















So we have had a lot of changes lately and it's been a crazy few weeks! Hope everybody is doing well!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Those are some beautiful pics! I guess I like the Alaskan ones better than the mice ones. :) LOL

Nicole said...

Mer, it looks like a blast! I would love to go on one of those cruises! I'm sure it is just beautiful!! And congrats on the new place, that is so exciting!

KaRLie said...

Meredith,
Hey I just found out as well that our husbands work at the same place. Scott is the Sales manager for inside and outside sales. He really likes it there as well. The only problem is we live in an area that doesn't get Mstar yet.