One of the rare moments when Blake is attacking Hallie! Other than that not much is going on. Blake is the sweetest little thing when Hallie's down for her nap and he's in the spotlight. If he gets too hungry all hell breaks loose! He takes after his daddy. Hallie's in the copy cat phase and is now telling me to 'hang on one sec' and 'stop it'. It just goes to show that they really are listening. She does have a jealous bone, Ryan cant give me a hug without her complaining about it. It's hillarious!They just put our cabinets in our house and are starting to stucco, it's nice to see it turning into a home. We cant wait to move in!
Hope everyone it doing fabulous! and planning babies, ha ha ha; but I'm totally serious!
HAPPY VALENTINES MONTH!
3 comments:
Great picture, Brooke! You have such a fun little family. I love you guys.
I love it! I am so excited for you that you get to move into your house soon. Finally!
Oh Brookie! Thanks for the cute stories of the little ones! The house is looking great and I'm excited to see it completely finished!!
Post a Comment