Well, I thought I’d clue you all in on the latest for Adam and me and the baby.
We have decided to name our little guy Colt. The pregnancy is going well, except my increased knack for being clumsy, scatter-brained, and emotional. Colt is ultra active and busy in my belly. I don't think he ever stops! It has gotten wild the last few days; I cannot imagine how it will be right before I deliver. Last time I visited the doctor he told me I was having a contraction. What the?! I couldn’t even feel it. But then, I’m sure I’ll be feeling it later. :)
Adam has an intense school load this semester – 23 credits! We decided it was worth it for him to take it all on right now, not have a job, and graduate in June (six months earlier than anticipated). He’s doing great; I rarely see him flustered, stressed, or doing any homework at home. I know he works REALLY hard while at school to manage his time and get everything done. Man, I love my husband!!
A lot of plans have changed for us in the last few weeks. Adam learned about some career opportunities with a construction company and was immediately called in for an interview. The company extended him a competitive offer as a Project Manager/Estimator… in their St. George office. We felt so good about it and decided to accept! Yep, we’ll be moving mid-summer. I am excited and know this is the right fit for our little fam right now.
That about sums it up. I am feeling fine and keeping busy with work. There is always something for me to do – travel, recruiting, HR tasks. If all goes well I will be working till the beginning of May. Hope this letter finds all of you happy and thriving!
THE END.
Oh, and I almost forgot – HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN!! We love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thanks for the update Beck! Congrats on accepting that job! We would love to come and visit!! That's so crazy that you didn't even feel a contraction...but like you said, I'm sure you will!!
Yay for you guys! Sounds amazing. Isn't it an exciting time of life? When you move you must give me your updated address. I like to keep all of my records straight :) Remind me when you are due again? I am so glad that you are feeling well. Sometimes it is crazy when they are so active, especially when you cannot sleep, but one thing i realized that i never had to worry that little Claire was doing okay. She was always moving so I knew she was growing and healthy. It was a true blessing. Love ya!
Yay Beck! Babies and St. George! Two things that I love. I am so excited for you and I am sure this is going to be the best year ever for you and your cute family. xoxo
Becky~
I'm excited that you guys officially took the offer. It really sounds like an amazing experience for you guys. I'm definitely excited to see what this cute baby of yours will look like too! I'm sure he'll be a very cute baby! :) Tell Adam good luck on the school and homework! He'll be done so very soon!
Love you, Karen
(Thanks for the birthday wishes!)
What! Moving! That's awesome, You'll be able to hang out with Ben and Andrea and their new baby, if you get lonely. I miss the kicking so bad, its so fun to watch your belly dance. Well be down that way for sure, so we'll definatly stop in
Love you tons! and congrats on the job!
Thanks, everyone. You are great friends. That will be one of the hardest things about leaving! Christine, I am due May 12th. And I'll be sure to get you an address. :)
Post a Comment