


Hi everyone! I don't have anything very exciting to report, but I thought I'd post some pictures. The first one is Jeff and I hiking in Marland on a beautiful, sunny, 75 degree weather in January! It was wonderful all month, seriously I was outside in shorts every weekend. Very sadly, in the past couple of weeks it has gotten freeeezing cold. Brrrr! (it's times like these when I wish I was living in California or Hawaii or something!) The next picture is from a trip we took to New York a couple of weeks ago. It was my first time there and we had a blast. Do you guys remember Megan Fairchild? She got us tickets to one of her ballet performances and it was amazing! I don't know anything about the ballet but I thought it was great and she had a big solo part. The last one is at Mount Vernon (George Washington's old house).
Happy Birthday to Karen!!
Miss you all! xoxo
It attached the pictures in the wrong order, oops.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pics! Wow it looks like you have so many fun things to do so close by to you! Some day I'm going to have to travel out there! Good luck with the job and everything else! We miss you!!
Kath~
It sounds like you are able to have some fun times with all that work you do! I'm glad that I finally got to see pictures of your cute boy also! I still can't believe you are working in Virginia! (not sure why...you just seem to adult to me doing that!) Ha!!! It sounds like the vacationing is fun though. New York is one of my favorite places...I need to go back some time! Have a wonderful week!
Karen
The pics are great, Kath! I love to hear about your exciting adventures. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, and I think about you always. Love ya a million!
Post a Comment