Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sports Broadcast.

Hello all. Just thought I would give you the option of watching my first televised sports report. For my final semester I am in a class that completely creates a 15 news broadcast. I am solely working in sports which I love, and I will get to anchor twice and report two more times. So if you are bored check out http://www.newsbreak.utah.edu/ The title says something about history being made and my name is under the title. I think it is the 4th story? Anyway. . .I'm super busy with two jobs and full time school. But I love school this semester, quite sad I am almost done to be honest. My friends and I are taking a week trip to Hawaii in May, right after I graduate. That's about it. School, Work, and Utah sporting events. That's all I do. Oh I am training for the half marathon in March. It's right before spring break. Then my friends and I are going to play in St. George for the week. That's it. Hope all is well. Hope you had a lovely president's day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Cami...you're famous! I love it! I'll definitely have to watch it in a second! Hawaii sounds like it will be fun too! And I'm proud of the half marathon. I'm running the 5K with Becky in April! Ha..5K, that's all I can muster!!! Good luck with the rest of school though!
Love ya, Karen

Christine said...

good for you! That is amazing. When are you going to Hawaii? Seth and I are going in May too.