Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sara is speaking in church!

Sara wanted me to let everyone know that she will be speaking in the Union First Ward, aka the ward she and I (and others of you!) grew up in on Feb. 10th at 11:00 am. I know that only one or two people made it to hear her speak when she had just returned, so I'm just letting you know that you will have another chance to be listen to this amazing speaker!!:)

Also it was a lot of fun to see so many of you who were able to come to the Layers party on Saturday! Don't worry if you missed it, we'll do another one in the next few months with the spring line coming out in March sometime!! If any of you would be interested in hosting a party, either with our friends or with your friends and family, let me know! Karen earned a lot of free shirts at her party!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I would hope that Sara is speaking on February 11th seeing that the 10th is a Saturday! :) Just thought I would write that in case people didn't notice. I was the one person that heard her first talk and she did a fabulous job! :) Too bad I have a primary class to teach so I can't go. But she does great!
Love ya, Karen

Nicole said...

Karen's right, it's the 11th! I knew I should have double checked my calendar!!