Hi everyone! I love reading these posts, and check this Blog almost as much as my email!! (:
In contrast to Nicole's sunny, warm Mexico pictures, I thought that I would post some pictures from our icy, cold ice climbing and ski trip that we took to Colorado over the New Year. Every year we go with Jared's sister and her husband, and a few other friends. It is always so much fun!!
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Nan, You are amazing. I am so happy that you get to do stuff that you love. I have to admit that I am also a little jealous that you are studying meteorology. It sounds so interesting! Weather has always fascinated me. What is Jared doing? You mentioned that you might get more education, where and when? Well it is so good to hear about what is going on. Love ya-Christine
You are kidding me, Nanette!! You look awesome climbing that ice cliff. Glad to hear you're doing well, and good luck with the upcoming graduation!
Nan~
I have to agree...you are amazing! I don't think I could do anything like that! It would probably freak me out! :) But you look like wonder woman or something! :) And I also check this thing about as much as my email! Ha...I love it! Congrats on one last semester! I'm excited for you to be done! Good luck! Only 4 months to go!
Karen
Nan, love the pics! I agree, I love checking the blog too! It's so much fun to see what everyone is up to!!
Oh my!!! That pic is awesome Nan, looks like you had a blast. Hope all is well! Patrice
Post a Comment