He definitely is cute! I'm glad I got to see some current pictures of him! :) I still need to come see your house! How sad is that. I go to Ogden all the time and never come visit! Maybe this Sunday we can stop by if you are there (and if we go up to Ogden of course!) But thanks for posting pictures. Love you and miss you! Karen
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
3 comments:
Patrice~
He definitely is cute! I'm glad I got to see some current pictures of him! :) I still need to come see your house! How sad is that. I go to Ogden all the time and never come visit! Maybe this Sunday we can stop by if you are there (and if we go up to Ogden of course!) But thanks for posting pictures. Love you and miss you!
Karen
What a cute little guy!! I hope you are having a fun New Year! I miss you!
xoxoKathryn
Patty, he is adorable! Thanks for posting the cute pics! Love, Nicole
Post a Comment