Hey there!
I just wanted to spread the word that we are looking for a receptionist at my work. The office is located in Draper. It's a great opportunity for someone who needs a full-time job with benefits. I'd consider it a starter job, not really an aspire-to-a-career job. :) We're looking for someone to answer phones and greet visitors and who is bright/intelligent and experienced in an office setting. I love working here and will be sad when it's my time to leave. If you or your sister or your cousin or neighbor would make a good candidate, let me know! You can call or email me.
Thanks a million.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beeks,
when will the job be opening, Clint said I really need to get a job and wants me to commute, just kidding this is clint writing and patrice is playing joseph smith and wants me to scribe for her so I decided to play around a little bit. anyways patrices cousin would probably be interested so let her know whats up.Thanks '
seeya later
You guys are so funny! Patrice, which cousin? Steph? Whoever it is, just have her call me or send her resume to my email address. I will call you in the next couple days to talk more... Thanks!
Post a Comment