

Hi all, I just had to post a picture of Claire wearing her "you're looking at one cute cougar" shirt, given to her by Nicole. We were able to get tickets to the UNLV/BYU basketball game last night-on the 6th row! She wore her cute little outfit and we had a blast. We left at half-time, though because it was pretty loud for her, but that is okay considering that we lost :(. Anyway, just thought I would share. I know her hair looks red in pictures, but I would say it is more light brown, it is weird how pictures always make her hair look red.
2 comments:
Oh good! I'm glad you posted the pics! I was excited when I got your text on Saturday night that Claire was wearing her Cougar shirt! Bummer that BYU lost though. Oh well! I bet that was odd being in someone else's arena watching BYU as the away team!
She looks good! How fun that you got to attend the game AND dress your baby in style. :)
Post a Comment