Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello! As most of you know, our good friend Nicole is a distributor of the Layers Clothing line. Well...we are finally having a party so that she can start selling shirts. I will be hosting a party this Saturday from 1-3 PM at my house. I will also be sending an email and I mailed invites today...hopefully you get them tomorrow. Sorry this is such short notice. : The shirts that will be available this Saturday are from Layer's fall line. They are getting ready to show their spring line so all of the fall line is up to 75% off. If you want to check out any of their shirts you can by going to www.layersclothing.com. They really have cute stuff and their shirts are LONG, which is fabulous. We would love to see you there on Saturday...even if you don't buy anything! It is an open house so you can come anytime you want between 1-3 and stay for however long you want as well. I hope everyone has a fabulous day! :)
Love, Karen

PS...this is unrelated, but I realized yesterday that you can click on the pictures that people post and it will show you a bigger size. It's kind of nice since the pictures posted aren't huge. So I just thought I would let people know!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Everyone come!! It would be so fun to see as many of you as possible! Even if you don't plan on buying anything, just come so we can chat and have a good time!!