


I'm waiting for time to pass so I can pick Justin up from work (he is still working weekends and gets done around 11 pm) and I was looking at some of our pictures on the computer. I decided to share a few more pictures with you (and sorry if you're sick of looking at pics of me!!) of some cold moments...maybe not quite like Nan's, but they're taken in Star Valley which I hear has been -30 degrees lately!! A day or two after Christmas I went on my first "real" sleigh ride! There were four horses and they had bells on!! It was really fun and I got to learn how to "drive" them, which by the way is not as easy at it may seem! I will also include a picture of Justin's lovely shaved head. And I think more people should share their pictures with us!! They are so fun to see!
2 comments:
Nicole,
I totally agree that people should share pictures, and do not worry, we don't get sick of it. Sometimes i feel the same way :).
I was just thinking about how much boys love to buzz their hair. And those pictures make me feel cold! I've never been on a real sleigh ride -- sounds fun.
Post a Comment