Monday, January 08, 2007

Cruisin'!!






Justin and I returned Saturday from our cruise to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Diamond Princess with his family!! We had a lot of fun. We went to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. We went on a jungle canopy tour, Justin went fishing (although they didn't catch anything!) and golfing, and I went on a colonial villages tour (only ok) and shopping of course! So anyway, if you chance to go on a cruise, GO!! The food, entertainment, and even the rooms were great. We thought the rooms would be so tiny, but they really weren't that bad...although the bathrooms are another story :) !! The only negative thing was the big waves on Friday and I was seasick! I threw up that night but the next day when we were back in LA I was just fine! Here's a few pics, hope you enjoy!

P.S. I have a new niece and nephew!! Baby Major belongs to my sister Natalie (boy #2 for her)and baby Alexis is my brother Ryan's first. Mothers and babies are doing well! The babies are both soooo cute!! They were born five days apart. Nat had a scheduled induction and Becky (Ryan's wife) had a c-section but is recovering well. We had quite the exciting couple of weeks!

Oh and so you know...left is Justin with two of his bros (third is on a mission), middle is riding in the Mexican Hummer (as our driver referred to it) on our jungle canopy tour, and right is one of the formal nights.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous time thats awesome! Emily stopped by with pictures on sunday and your new niece and nephew are adorable! I love newborn babies, theres nothing in the world like it. I'd love to hear all about your fabulous cruise. Talk to you soon!
Brooke

Becky said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves! Cruises are a fun experience. Scott's hair is gone?!

Nicole said...

Yes! Scott decided to shave his head while on the cruise! And then Justin decided to shave his a couple of nights ago with his cousin. What is the deal? Silly boys!

Becky said...

Silly is right! Did Justin shave it clean or a buzz? I think I'd die if Adam shaved his head - at least if he shaved it clean. A buzz I can handle! :)

Patrice Pedersen said...

You look like you had a blast!!! I'm so jealous!!! It's way good to here from you! Patrice

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I'm glad you had fun!! xoxo