


Hey guys. I'm sure all of you are smart enough to know this already...but I wanted you all to be safe! Christine asked for updated addresses but make sure you email her your address rather than post it on here. This is a website that anyone can look at and you don't want to give that kind of info away! So...don't post anything like that on here! :) I made it so that only those registered for this blog can post comments. But I can't make it so that this website can be viewed by only us. So...keep that in mind.
Also...since everyone is posting exotic vacations I guess I'll post a couple of China! For those that don't know...we went to China in June and had an awesome time. I would recommend it to anyone! Attached is a picture of us at the Great Wall, Terracotta Warriors, and Shanghai at night. It's probably the neatest skyline ever! There was even a building that was under construction that had lights on it! It was pretty awesome! So that's our cool trip! Hopefully everyone is doing well. I tried a new recipe Monday night so that I could post it on here...but it wasn't that good. So I won't post it! But if I find a good one I'll definitely let everyone know!
Love ya, Karen
No comments:
Post a Comment