Monday, August 28, 2006
My life
Hi all-Karen, beautiful idea. I actually was wondering if people could update me with their addresses, I am working on keeping that updated, especially as everyone is moving. If you haven't changed it for some time, don't worry about it I am sure I have a current address. Umm, quick update for me, I only have 7 weeks left of pregnancy and can't wait to be done! I am still throwing up every single day and it stinks (i guess it is a little better than the 6 times a day that i was at before). I will be done with work in 4 weeks and that will be great. Seth takes his big GMAT test this week (entrance exam for business school) and that will help give us an idea where we will be in january (Seth graduates in December) anyway, that is a quick update. Talk to everyone later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment