Monday, August 14, 2006

Hi all

Hi my friends. I created this blog so that we can all keep in touch whenever we want to. Also...Nicole and I started the recipe sharing and I haven't been great at keeping up at it. So, we can now post our recipes on here and share them that way. I have seen a few blogs and I think they are great ways to keep in touch and to share photos and news of what is happening. I would love to see photos of the new babies that are born (and photos of them as they get older) and hear new announcements whenever. You can give this web address to anyone you feel like sharing it with. I will be adding everyone to this blog so that we can all publish posts so if you want to be able to write on here you are going to have to get an account and you will get an email about it. If you have any questions on anything let me know! Oh...and you can always just come onto this website and read whenever you have a spare moment and see the updates on whoever writes!
Love you all, Karen

No comments: